Federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws prohibit discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, pregnancy, age or disability. Generally, there are two types of discrimination:
- “Disparate Treatment” discrimination where an individual is treated less favorably then a person from a different group because of that person’s protected status.
- “Disparate Impact” discrimination where a rule, standard, practice or test has a disproportionately adverse effect on members of a protected group compared to people outside of that group.
Williams Oinonen LLC understands how to effectively represent clients who have experienced discrimination and handle such matters that include the following:
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Sexual Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- National Origin Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Housing Discrimination
- Employment Discrimination
- Retaliation for filing a discrimination complaint
If you have experienced discrimination, Williams Oinonen LLC can help you obtain justice. Contact us today at (404) 654-0288.