Human Rights are defined as the basic rights and freedoms to which all humanity is entitled to. Human Rights also include Civil Rights, which are personal, natural rights guaranteed and protected by the Constitution. Following the Civil War, and later in both 1957 and 1964, federal statutes were created to further strengthen the basic personal human rights guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. These laws protect against:
- Police Brutality
- Sexual Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- National Origin Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Excessive Force by Police and Law Enforcement
- Unlawful Detainment
- Violations of the Freedoms of Press, Speech, Religion, and Assembly
- Cruel and Excessive Punishment
- Hate Crimes
- Human Trafficking and Involuntary Servitude
- Housing Discrimination
- Employment Discrimination
- Worker Rights–Wage and Hour Violations
Williams Oinonen LLC understands how to effectively represent clients who have experienced civil rights and human rights violations. Our firm offers skilled experience working on international human rights cases in addition to civil rights cases here in Georgia.
To protect your legal rights after you or your loved one has been a victim of a human rights or civil rights violation, you should immediately contact Georgia Human Rights and Civil Rights attorneys at Williams Oinonen LLC.
If you have experienced a human rights or civil rights violation, Williams Oinonen LLC can help you obtain justice. Contact us today at (404) 654-0288.